Aztec Candles FO reviews

blacktieaffair

Maybe because Aztec & Tennessee just doesn't compute in my peabrain either. Maybe they're of Mexican descent? Yes I noticed, I keep making a list & deleting it. I want to try the GLassGlow sample also.

I don't delete anymore. Just keep stacking them up. I've now begun filling shopping baskets to hold.

Glass Glow is cool stuff...imo. Just have to decide if you want to cool them upside down or wreck the tops...decisions, decisions

" cool them upside down or wreck the tops.. "

See there you candlers go again, fuddling up my lil brain. LOL Dont explain, I probably wouldn't "get it" anyway ! lol

This is bad, I have to go get a couple slabs of wax to finish this order and I flippin know Im going to go FO crazy over there .

It's Jeanie's fault........... yup, thats it !

Candybee... I had to go back to Aztec today, and I picked up a sample to try of the Kentucky Bourbon and the Birthday Cake. OOB, the Kentucky Bourbon is a LOT stronger than it was in that sample bottle with the qtip in it. Im gonna TRY to put it in wax tomorrow ... As for the Birthday Cake... I was there early this morning, and there were quite a few candlers there milling around, and I asked them what was the best of the best there... Every single one said Birthday Cake and they'd tried them from all over, but this one was the best. Ok that was 3 votes today and two the other day...... But, Im gonna tell you, I hope it does something miraculous (sp) in wax because oob it just smells like every other Birthday Cake I've ever smelled. I mean it smells REALLY good, but I'll have to wait and see what it morphs into in wax. Also going to do the Apple Strudel at the same time as all the others. I should have a definitive answer by Monday ish ? I want to pour them , then give them a few days to "set". My wax normally never needs that but since they are new fos from a new company, I wanna give them every chance, ya know?

I can't post in the Off Topic area yet (odd )but I fell REALLY bad yesterday at the grocery store, in the parking lot, in the street and Im pretty banged up. I've been working on trying to get my little laundry room shop put together today after I hit Hobby Lobby for tp decorations, but Im about wiped out. That's why I haven't poured them up yet and will do it in the next day or so I hope.

I can't post in the Off Topic area yet (odd )but I fell REALLY bad yesterday at the grocery store, in the parking lot, in the street and Im pretty banged up. I've been working on trying to get my little laundry room shop put together today after I hit Hobby Lobby for tp decorations, but Im about wiped out. That's why I haven't poured them up yet and will do it in the next day or so I hope.

Oh my...I just read this. Glad you weren't seriously hurt. Hope you're feeling better soon.

So sorry you got hurt. Falling is one of those scary things you hate to think about let alone have happen to you. Hope you are on the mend soon.

So glad you got a sample of the Kentucky Bourbon to try. I do hope it blossoms in wax. I think around here it would be a good seller just from the name alone.

" cool them upside down or wreck the tops.. "

See there you candlers go again, fuddling up my lil brain. LOL Dont explain, I probably wouldn't "get it" anyway ! lol

This is bad, I have to go get a couple slabs of wax to finish this order and I flippin know Im going to go FO crazy over there .

It's Jeanie's fault........... yup, thats it !

LOL Flipping is meant for glass glow. Its a method of getting the air pockets to stay at the bottom of the candle where they can't cause any problems. You flip the newly poured candle upside down after the top crusts over. Flip too soon and wax will splatter everywhere! But do it just right and it saves a boatload of time "wrecking" the tops of your candles to release air pockets and repour a smoothe top. Thats why I flip!

I've been selling CS apples and maple bourbon for a couple of fall seasons now. It sells really well in early fall during apple harvest season around October. Its a nice variation on apple and you can smell the bourbon but not enough. Plus, the scent is a bit light so I have always been on the lookout for a stronger bourbon scent.