Packaging bathbomb cupcakes

clueless

Hi I package my bath bombs in clear cellpohane bags tied by colorful ribbon or in a clear corsage box or craft paper cupcake box - if I ship these or transport to a craft show- I first wrap the item in a cellophane bag then wrap that with some bubble wrap, I then place them in a clear plastic corsage box you can find at your local hobby store or those little clear boxes they sell for slices of cake ..if you have a restaurant supply store near..then place them in your shipping box with some packing peanuts or crumbled paper...I recycle/reuse packing peanuts ect..from my supply orders. its makes a great difference to the environment and saves you some money..hope that helps :)

Edited by BlancaD
added more info

Hi!

I hope I understand what you need. My favourite hobby is the soap making, and I have a lot of problems about packaging. So I reached a site, where I can buy these containers. I haven't made a bathbomb cupcake yet, but they have a package for it. If you would like to try them I can tell you. Hopefully I won't be banned... http://allinpackaging.eu

If you don't find, write an email and they will reply you. I found one...something like this?

. post-14172-139458489955_thumb.jpg

Edited by krisz123