AAA Candle Supply must haves?

megandgarr

I couldnt find many recent posts about AAA Candle Supply. Their site does not list descriptions or reviews. Are there any must haves?

Carol of BugTussle Lane said she's been shopping at AAA for years, if I remember correctly, and that she'd buy even more FOs from them since they bought Taylored Concepts' FOs when they went OOB.

I've been getting my waxes and jars for them. This is the reason why I finally decided to post for the first time. My last 2 orders of wax have been problematic. the wax has a mild smell, (first order was stronger)I've been having air bubbles galore, moist at the end of my batches and sink holes. Could this be the wax? I'm using 4630 and I've never noticed a smell before. Maybe I just didn't notice. Has anyone else experienced this. Oh and I like their creme brulee also.

I got a bad batch of 4630 quite a while back. I experienced huge craters around my wick. I had never had this happen before. I've also experienced bad batches with other waxes like J223. Sometimes it just happens. I would just call them and let them know what is going on with your wax and see what they say.

• 3 weeks later...

We have order a few of there scents before and found they the just where not as good as other manufactors. I dont think we order anything in from them after about 8 or 9 scents didnt seem right to us. They had a chemical undertone and didnt throw very well. Maybe it was just the ones we picked out. This was 20 monthes or longer.