Snowdrift Farms

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but just got an email that Snowdrift Farms will be closing on December 12th. Bill said that due to some poor management decisions while caring for Trina, he is unable to get his business back on it's feet. I wish them well and hope they are able to enjoy their holidays.

Brw, he does have a nice closing sale going on....

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but just got an email that Snowdrift Farms will be closing on December 12th. Bill said that due to some poor management decisions while caring for Trina, he is unable to get his business back on it's feet. I wish them well and hope they are able to enjoy their holidays.

Brw, he does have a nice closing sale going on....

I just read the same email, went to the site and am not finding much of anything left. Maybe I was not looking in the right area. Did you find a good assortment of stuff left? I found the suspension product, flavor oils, cobalt bottles and that is about it.