4627 and colors

I am trying to do a special project candle that requires some dark colors. I have tried soy, but it takes a large amount of color to get the colors I desire, and then makes frosting very evident. I haven't messed with parrafin before, so I am wondering how this one does with colors. Does anyone have any examples of candles poured with 4627? Thanks!

Yes, actually. I have a post in the candle gallery. http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?100862-Halloween-is-really-one-of-my-favorite-holidays I made some out of 4627 in orange/black for halloween here. They came out well, and dark colors were no problem. I'm sure it would be a bit different in ratio to the soy, but you should be OK to get it in the 4627.

I mix a little bit of soy in my 4627 (mostly because I'm just trying to use up the soy; it's not enough here to affect the color negatively), and I got a perfect, deep forest green with 20 drops of liquid 'Hunter Green' from Peak in a pound of the wax. This actually might be a little TOO dark a green for a lot of people, but I thought it went well enough with the 'Canadian Balsam' FO I was using.