Fragrance Everywhere..

wildwings

I recently placed an order for new fragrances. I have ordered samples from the company once before.

The last time I placed my order it was shipped to the correct address. When I went to place my larger order my account had the wrong address so I updated it.

It somehow shipped back to the old address, the website had only changed my bill to address but somehow my ship to address remained wrong. So my package sat in another state at the shipping service.

I emailed the company just to let them know and to see if they could change my address in their system to avoid this in the future. I paid to have the box forwarded.

It arrives and one of the caps is off the bottle. Luckily it was double boxed and all the bottles were in one bag so it did not leak out on to the main package. The bag was full of fragrance, I am guessing it had been leaking for quite some time because all of the labels had been ruined and were no longer on the bottles.

I had to throw out the package, it was just too difficult to clean and the caps to the bottles had began to become soft.

I emailed the company twice and this time no response. I will call tomorrow, I am curious to know if you have had this happen before and if the company was willing to offer a replacement. It is not directly anyone's fault, I am sure they thought the caps were all on but I am out $ plus extra shipping and would have to order again but am fearful for the customer service.

In the 5 years we have been making products I have never had this happen.

Thanks for your feedback!

Ignoring you is a bad sign. I won't do business with any company that won't communicate with their customers. If you call them and still don't get an answer I'd go elsewhere. Hopefully you can get this resolved over the phone. But ask them why they didn't answer your email. Thats just plain rude.

Also, when is it nobody's fault the cap came off? It may have been an accident but they need to know about it to fix the problem for future mailings. Many of the suppliers I get my FOs from have the top sealed under the cap with a pull tab or simply use electrical tape to seal the tops over the caps. Either way works. A cap by itself is no guarantee it won't happen again. This company needs to know that.

Edited by Candybee

I did have that happen, I did not know what 3 of the bottles were, all the labels were messed up , but readable. I took pictures of everything and emailed them to the supplier. This was Berts and she was a dream to work with , she sent me replacements for the 3 with no labels and new labels for the rest of the bottles.

I would file a charge back if you used your CC or an item significantly not as described if you used PP..