Hot Off The Press!

CandleRon

Here are some melties/tarts that just came out and are ready for cure stages

post-14001-139458488427_thumb.gif

Used a candy mould for these - snowflakes and snowmen - they are made from 95% Soy and 5% Paraffin.

post-14001-139458488436_thumb.gif

These are a variety of moulds - Christmas and regular sm muffin and a fancy oval dessert mould as well as a 4 pk clamshell. They are citrus scented with Paraffin.

post-14001-139458488438_thumb.gif

Last ones out are the Macintosh Apple Melties - Clamshells and Christmas mould and these are done with 95% Soy and 5% paraffin. I poured these all last night when the moon was out, which I do with all my wax, pour to the moon. This morning when I awoke the entire house smelled of apples.....mmmmm....lol

Cheers!

Thank you ChandlerWicks. Stella, thank you, I hope so, but will test for a bit before I sell to make sure that I can repeat the product (Quality Control :) ). Kitn, thank you. Periwinkle, the snowmen and snowflakes are awesome, lots of details in a little mould.

those look great !

I do have a question though .... what does the 5% paraffin do for the soy ?

For me when I used 100% soy when I popped them out of the clamshell they fell apart into the seperated squares, I wanted them to be whole so the cus would be able to break the chunks off themselves, so by adding the 5% it gave it enough strength to come out as a whole.

wanna seeeeeeee!!!!!!

LOL, and so you shall, I just finished pouring actually, as the moon is out :) I ended up pouring 3 different scents tonight tho..

My 1st was Cucumber/Melon then Lilacs then Sugar Cookies, the aromas that are in the house are amazing, I just hope the CT/HT will be the same, here's to hoping...lol. I will post the pics here tomorrow after the gentle cool down. Hope everyone had a fun awesome weekend!