Can anyone recommend a replacement for a Bert's FO?

mzpickles

One of the first fo's I looked for when I first started candle making two years ago was an Apple Cinnamon (Cider). I have many samples that I've never poured b/c once I tried Bert's that was it!! OOB the others couldn't even hold a candle (pun intended :P) to hers. I have a bit to last me for a while, but eventually I'm going to need to find a dupe. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I've bought (but haven't tried) NG's, JS, ICS, AH/RE, Steve's, Lonestar's & Candlewic for starters, probably forgetting a couple more. I use an 80/20% 464/6006 blend and at 8% a candle made with Bert's had a kick butt throw for me. Oh why oh why didn't she just sell her company like KY did? :cry2:

Looking forward to seeing your recommendations! Tia!

I don't know a replacement for that one, I never tried it..So not sure what it smells like..

But by my notes..Southern Scentsations ...Southern Apple Pie..has a very very strong throw in my 415 wax..I have only tested once. It has lots of Cinnamon smell to it..

HTH some.

As for why she didn't sell her company..I don't think Bert was wanting to sell off her company..I think it was the supplier she was using went under..

And most of her scents came from that one supplier, and she could not herself find replacements..in the price range that she was getting hers for..

I don't know a replacement for that one, I never tried it..So not sure what it smells like..

But by my notes..Southern Scentsations ...Southern Apple Pie..has a very very strong throw in my 415 wax..I have only tested once. It has lots of Cinnamon smell to it..

HTH some.

As for why she didn't sell her company..I don't think Bert was wanting to sell off her company..I think it was the supplier she was using went under..

And most of her scents came from that one supplier, and she could not herself find replacements..in the price range that she was getting hers for..

Thanks R! I haven't tried any Southern Scentsations oils yet but they're on my list of suppliers to check out. And that's such a bummer about the supplier. I don't know about anyone else but for me the lower prices on her oils was sort of a bonus, secondary to how her oils smelled and performed. :sad2: