Using metal mold??

clueless

Hi everyone.

I was the other day and found this cute tiny little rectangular mold. It's metal and is covered in the non stick surface. It was only $2.00 so I figured I would buy it. My question is are these a good use for m&p soap? Or will the soap just stick and be unable to release.

If it helps I sometimes use my metal bread loaf pans to make soap loaves. They come out with a bit of struggle. I have to flip the pan over and pound the bottom with my fist to pop it out. But it does come out.

I'd say go for it! Give your new mold a try out. It may work very well since its a non stick surface. Mine wasn't.

If it helps I sometimes use my metal bread loaf pans to make soap loaves. They come out with a bit of struggle. I have to flip the pan over and pound the bottom with my fist to pop it out. But it does come out.

I'd say go for it! Give your new mold a try out. It may work very well since its a non stick surface. Mine wasn't.

Thanks Candybee. I feel much better about trying it out now :)