Does anyone use Whipser Jars or have used them in the past?

I seem to like the shape of this jar, but since it is not one size all the way up, I am unsure how it should be wicked. I searched the forums for "whisper" and saw where someone used HTP126 and another person used ECO 14, but they did not use the same wax. One was 6006 and I don't think the other one gave their wax type.

I am using 4630 with the Height is 4", Diameter is 3-3/4", and Capacity is 14oz. Umm... it is the 18.5 Libby Whisper Jar that Candlewic sales, if you want to look at it (these for gift giving).

I also want to start testing with the 110z LIbby Whisper Jar on their site also, it has a Height of 3-1/4", a Width of 3-1/2", and a Capacity of 9 oz (these for around my house).

Any suggestions would be helpful, since the jar does start small, then gets larger, then gets smaller.

I plan to try the two wicks listed above, but wanted a few others to add to the order when I place it.

Hope I provided enough info to start with.

Sidebar:

Also learned that there was or still is a person with the word whisper in their name, because I pulled up all of their posts when searching, lol.

I have only used the Whisper jars with Palm wax, which burns differently than 6006. With Palm, I have to double wick the 12 oz (wax weight 9.0 ozs.) jar on all FO's, and some FO's will simply not burn correctly in this jar. Maybe someone will chime in with their experience with 6006. So, not much help, sorry. Just bumping it up for you.

Oh I am not using 6006, just one of the searches I did revealed someone saying they use 6006, so I wasn't sure if the wick they used would work with the wzx I am using. I am using IGI 4630.

I think I am going to buy ECO 12 & 14, HTP 73 & 83 and see how those work. I do not know enough yet to figure out when something might need 2 wicks versus one wick. If I cannot find anything that works well, I may try to double wick.