Woody scents

RichardLOZ

I am looking for some recommendation for some woody scents and also a rainforest and a desert type FO. It would have to be from a supplier that ships international.

I am looking at BCN at the moment as I do like some of their oils (based on samples I got from the classifieds here). I am trying to avoid ordering from 500 different suppliers. I currently get stuff from NG and used to get from Bert also, so now besides NG I would like to find one or possibly 2 alternative suppliers as not everything from NG throws well.

Comments on BCN scents most appreciated, and any other suggestions also most appreciated.

Have you used or considered Elelments Bath & Body? They have a quite a few good ones that match the description of what your looking for and I think they ship international

I love the Rocky Mountain Christmas- very woody with pine

Downpour, waterfall and amazon teakwood are very nice

They have one called Sahara that I have not tried yet but shows a picture of the desert

If your ever looking for a rose- sensous black rose is amazing

green Irish tweed, patchouli honey, flowerbomb are some of the others I use- I have had great results with throw in 464 and customer service is amazing

BCN is a great supplier also but I cannot think of any that I have used that would describe what your looking for