Uughhhhhhh!

How did you weigh the ingredients to make the candle? :confused:

You don't HAVE to compute the RoC. Burn the candles 1 hour per inch of interior diameter in a draft-free location in a "normal" sized room. Trim the wick before each burn to 1/4". Keep notes on the flame height, hot throw, condition of the wick ('shrooming, etc.), and any other observations (wick flickering, dancing, sooting, smoking, etc.). Let the candle cool COMPLETELY all the way through before relighting. Repeat until the wick self-extinguishes or there is only 1/2" of wax left in the container, whichever comes first.

Have FUN!!! :yay:

Stella I havent melted any wax yet because I didnt order a digital scale, so I dont have anything to weigh out my FO or wax. just measuring cups, that wont due cause I would have to melt the wax pour it in the measure up to see how many oz it is then go from there...thats how I did it before I found this site

yes walmart is I will run up and get one, just any digital food scale right? I was reading post and alot of people made mention of Old Will Knots? online for great scales, but I will go to walmart thanks