1 week old to candle making:)

Hey Beth, not sure if you will see this, do you know what the diameter of those 4oz jars from Walmart are? The descriptions says "Product in Inches (L x W x H): 13.002 x 9.85 x 4.137" but I'm fairly certain there's no way those are correct!

Hey Beth, not sure if you will see this, do you know what the diameter of those 4oz jars from Walmart are? The descriptions says "Product in Inches (L x W x H): 13.002 x 9.85 x 4.137" but I'm fairly certain there's no way those are correct!

Lemme pop open the box, lol. 2¼" opening. Body of the jar is 2¾". They really are cute! & there's a flat portion on one side for a label.

& the other measurements were for the box.

I am not even a week old to candle making, as I am still waiting for my supplies (just ordered them yesterday). I have already starting bookmarkig several threads and am adding this one also. Lots of great information for newbies in here. So thanks again to all the posters for the great info.

It is good to know to try FOs from different places.

Edited by KLeigh