Catch Up on 2nd Burn With CD10

Thank you for your advice I'm looking into presto pots now my next investment its weird I just didn't have that problem with other wicks but I do now. I wouldn't say a jj scents my whole house just the dining room and upstairs which is what struck me normally with the ecos I can smell the candle throughout the downstairs but not upstairs which is realistic because at my old house it scent up my kitchen dining room and living room and that was one floor so I guess I'm still achieving three rooms which is good

I don't know anything about candles in two story houses - I live in a little 1 story double shotgun house. It seems like a stretch to me to think that one candle in a jelly jar downstairs would scent up the entire house - and that would surely depend on the size of the house, wouldn't it? It's possible to be able to smell it, I guess, but it seems like it'd be kinda faint having to travel up the stairs, around corners, into different rooms, etc.

You might wanna start another thread to discuss scenting a two story house... I have no realtime experience with that situation, but if others who live in multiple story homes noticed a thread like that with a good subject title, they might chime in.

Heat rises taking the scent with it.

SUCCESS!! Thank you Stella! I must tell you just tested our new Christmas tins, 6 oz, GW464, 10% Chirstmas Tree, CD8, PERFECT !!!

PS I did one with CD10 and one with CD8, really close in performance except that the CD10 burned a bit quicker and the CD8 did wonderfully, GREAT HT !!

Edited by sisters3

I'm so delighted for you! :yay:It's a great feeling when the testing and work all come together, isn't it?

My best advice at this point is to light a couple of those SUCCESSFUL tins, open a bottle of wine and enjoy the scent & ambiance while you celebrate your achievement!!

:bliss:

For the record, I had the same experience with CDN 8s & 10s in 6 oz. tins with NatureWax C3...

Edited by Stella1952