Votive HELP!

I need some help. I've been practicing pouring votives and making colour and scent combinations and I'm find that instead of the two pour's I usually have I've been having to do a third pour because as the second pour sets little sink holes are appearing around the wick.

With the first votives I did when I was starting to learn how to do candles this never happened. It's only been in the last few months that it's been happening more and more. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or why it's happening. Any suggestions?

What type wax are you using?

I usually use candlewicks feather palm and very rarely have to do a second pour unless I have a little sink hole in the middle around the wick.

I'm sure someone here can give you some good tips if they knew the type wax...pour temps etc....:)

using Uni-Soy that I purchased from candlemaking.com.au

You would do better posting your question in the vegetable wax forum. I'm not familiar with your wax, but perhaps some of the other folks from Down under can help you with specifics. I use EcoSoya PB and never do a second pour.

usually use candlewicks feather palm and very rarely have to do a second pour unless I have a little sink hole in the middle around the wick.

I sure hope you are doing something to relieve the air trapping in palm wax... If you see one little sink hole, I promise there's more that you can't see...