Does anyone know of a lid that will fit this jar?

pixie

Pixie, Fairway glass has metal lids coming out in 9 weeks. The email below has the measurements of the jar it will fit. As soon as I have one in my hand, I'll get the exact numbers or perhaps you might want to email them & ask?

Here are the dimensions for our jar that is similar to the Libbey Cylinder Jar 15oz:

Height - 3 1/2"

Rim - 3 3/16"

We are in the process of making metal lids for our jars, and should have them in stock in approximately 10 weeks. Let me know if you need anything else.

• 1 month later...
Pixie, Fairway glass has metal lids coming out in 9 weeks. The email below has the measurements of the jar it will fit. As soon as I have one in my hand, I'll get the exact numbers or perhaps you might want to email them & ask?

Here are the dimensions for our jar that is similar to the Libbey Cylinder Jar 15oz:

Height - 3 1/2"

Rim - 3 3/16"

We are in the process of making metal lids for our jars, and should have them in stock in approximately 10 weeks. Let me know if you need anything else.

Hey, ChandlerWicks: Our discussion on the other thread about finding lids for the Libbey Elemental jar reminded me of the search for a lid for this tumber, did you have any luck with these?