as good as Christmas

ksranch

Found ice cream sundae dishes at Goodwill for 59cents each, AND got BOTH my sample packs from CS and from Peak today - good as xmas!! And WOW - Carmalized Pralines! I know it's oob - but WOW - can't wait to pour it and blueberry muffin and and and... it's going to be a fun weekend! lol Question - do you guys use Carmalized Pralines straight, or mix it? I love the smell, but don't know that it alone would be appealling to the masses - but bet it would be an awesome mixer. Any thoughts? TIA

This fall I mixed CS Carmelized Pralines with CS Vanilla Hazelnut. Its been a sell out at every show so far. The caramel scent is so strong I only use it at 25% and the rest is the Vanilla Hazelnut. It smells divine!

I also mix it with CS Chocolate Fudge and call it Reindeer Fudge. Another big seller. Mixed at 50/50%

Anytime I want a bit of caramel scent in something its my go to fragrance for that. Mix it with Creme Brulee for a Caramel Brulee.

Or mix it with vanilla for a Caramel Fudge.