Wick Preferences to maximize HT in GB464 or similar wax?

I've burned two other candles last night, cs dragons blood and cs christmas harvest (6%Fo load each)...they burned great, and had better scent throw. I wonder if it may be the Pumpkin Souffle and Apple Harvest FO's, idk yet, but I'm very interested to see how the CD's and the 700's work out for me.

As for the ECO's curling, I haven't had that problem. However, I do twist my wicks and have a good burn with my containers, its just the throw I'm wanting to improve upon.

I've burned two other candles last night, cs dragons blood and cs christmas harvest (6%Fo load each)...they burned great, and had better scent throw. I wonder if it may be the Pumpkin Souffle and Apple Harvest FO's, idk yet, but I'm very interested to see how the CD's and the 700's work out for me.

As for the ECO's curling, I haven't had that problem. However, I do twist my wicks and have a good burn with my containers, its just the throw I'm wanting to improve upon.

Glad to hear those two FOs worked for you, I enjoy both of those in 464 but with CD wicks, so let us know how the CDs work for you when you get them.

where did you order the cdn's from? CS doesn't carry them and they're the only supplier I use

CDNs are available from Southwest Candle Supply and Candle Coccoon in small quantities. For large quantities (minimum 5,000) there are several wick distributors one can use: (Wicks Unlimited, WickIt and Precision Wicking).

If CS is the only supplier you use, you are stuck with only the items that they carry.