Bread/Bakery Scents

JanetsCandles

I'm looking for a FO that is just like fresh baked bread. We've got a local bakery and it makes me drool every time I go past it. So I want to work with an oil that smells like it. Anyone have any suggestions? I know Bitter Creek has one, but I haven't tried it and want to see if anyone has reviews for it.

Also, might as well ask, what are your other favorites on bakery type scents?

Zucchini Bread from KY or from Southern Scentsations..they are very similar.

Country Baked Bread from Southern Scentsations

Amish Friendship Bread from Miami Erie

Miami Erie also has some amazing blends of Amish Friendship Bread...one of my faves is Buttercream drizzle.

Guest ttmontes

For a true fresh baked bread wsp is the only one that actually smells like bread baked from the oven with no spices or anything like that the only downfall is the price is crazy but in my opinion worth it... Now Bittercreek has a new fresh baked bread and it has some of the same notes as wsps so I ordered some to see if its a twin I sure hope so! Ive tried ng lonestar and others and they smell off or like popcorn.

I'd gone out there to get wax a few months ago and wasn't impressed with a lot of their FO either. That was one of them that I didn't care for.

I love many of their FO's just that one is the worst thing ever! I didn't want anyone to think I thought all their oils weren't good. Their oils perform really well in my soy.