Southern Scentsations

Candlebuddy

Does anyone have recommendations from Southern Scentsations for the fall and christmas/winter holidays? I don't read much about this supplier. I've tried a couple in the past, but since I bought so many scents from KY, I just kinda forgot about them. Now that KY sold to AH, I thought I'd tried SS again. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks.

Edited by Candlebuddy

They have some really nice ones that threw well for me. Their holiday scensations (just like citrus and balsam from Fillmore)--LOVE this, snickerdoodle (very similar to BCS sugar cookie), butt naked, Christmas past (I personally love this but it just didn't sell well), fig melon, fresh waterfall mist, vanilla pumpkin (very sweet) and winter hug. I use a parasoy blend.

They have excellent customer service. I am in MI about 3.5 hours from them; I receive my order the next business day. We get some glassware from them, which is made here in the U.S.A I haven't used their FO's YET, so I'll be waiting to hear your reviews. You might check with Trudi; I think she has some experience with them, and she has three FO's by them listed in the classies right now. Good luck!

I have only just begun to test a few of their scents while looking for dupes for Ky's oils.

Biscotti is delightful

Holiday Scentsations is good as RVW mentioned

Grandmas Zuchiini Bread - Pretty close dupe to Ky's Zucchini Bread

As mentioned great customer service and quick shipping. :)

I've also just began to test and so far have had great luck with....Holiday Scentsations, Holiday Pear, Vanilla Pumpkin, Pumpkin Brulee and Mulled Cider.

I agree with everyone else regarding their service and shipping...so far they have been wonderful to order from!!