Christmas Lineup

Prim-Beginnings

I'm a CS fan all the way: I also don't care for Pumpkin Souffle, but it's one of my top fall sellers, so I suck it up and keep making it! For Christmas: Cranberry Marmalade--yum! Also Mistletoe (which I want to rename so I don't dupe the Yank-me name...haven't come up with a name I like yet)--everyone loves that one. Apple Jack & Peel, although it has a 2 bean rating, throws very well in 464 for me. Also, Christmas Hearth is probably the favorite of my holiday buyers, as well as my husband. :) It's pretty yummy.

someone asked me to do a 'milk & cookies' type of scent for christmas ... does that bring any ideas bubbling up? i have never poured a milk type of scent, i have heard some of you talk about a sweet milk scent before ... and what type of cookie would compliment milk? chocolate chip, sugar cookie, peanut butter cookie?

someone asked me to do a 'milk & cookies' type of scent for christmas ... does that bring any ideas bubbling up? i have never poured a milk type of scent, i have heard some of you talk about a sweet milk scent before ... and what type of cookie would compliment milk? chocolate chip, sugar cookie, peanut butter cookie?

Hmmm, I always think of sugar cookies for Santa. The one's decorated with colored sugar & sprinkles. Are you wanting to blend the milk with the cookie fo? My favorite milk scents are Daystar's Milk Sugar Kisses, and I recently got Lait Sucre in from Scentworks, oob it's perfect but I haven't put it in wax yet. Another one that was on my list to try, KY used to have a Sweet & Creamy that was supposed to smell like sweetened condensed milk but I haven't checked to see if AH/RE carries it. I hths!

I was thinking Day-Star had a milk scent of some kind. You might look there. Her oils are pretty good. I think you could combine milk with any cookie ... even a snickerdoodle if you can find it. I haven't tried Day-Star's pizelle fragrance, but it's supposed to be like a waffle cone and that is also an Italian holiday cookie ... would go very well with milk.

Also if it's not too late spend your money Peak's Balsam Cinnamon is fabulous

Edited by Scented