Ohhhh Boyyy! I was a bad girl

Went to order a few scents from CC but that darn addiction took control of my keyboard. Totally made me forget I still need to order a case of wax + wicks + jars yet. Guess I won't be visiting Wally's World this payday but it was sooo worth it :laugh2:

Edited by jeanie353

I wish I coud stay away from Wally World. lol I'm in there every other day. I've been asked a few time by employees if I work there.I reply no I'm just in here too much.

Too funny....I love Wally World too. I will actually have to go there for regular necessary stuff but I'll need the blinders to keep away from the other goodies :)

I work for Wal Mart and there is nothing worse than having to deal with the rude mean customer's that treat you like

they are so much better than you and think were suppose to be kissing their butts... yet their shopping there, lol I see so much stuff coming though my line that I end up having to try/buy just b/c I didn't know we had. Today wax black grapes and they

are really good :)

I work for Wal Mart and there is nothing worse than having to deal with the rude mean customer's that treat you like

they are so much better than you and think were suppose to be kissing their butts... yet their shopping there, lol I see so much stuff coming though my line that I end up having to try/buy just b/c I didn't know we had. Today wax black grapes and they

are really good :)

lol Cindy....I know I'd be spending way too much of my paycheck if I worked there. I see you are here in WI. Are you anywhere near the Brookfield area? That is where we are at. I go to the new Walmart in Waukesha. It is huge! Aww...try not to let those mean shoppers get to you. Who the heck is anyone treating anyone else like they are better than them, ya know?

My brother drives semi for Walmart. Walmart treats their drivers very well...much better than the other big name company he drove for in the past.

Edited by jeanie353

I hate Wally World!!! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. I work so hard to take care of my customers and then go to walmart and get treated badly. Walmart has killed a lot of ma and pa stores and that is sad. IMHO

Personally, I don't get treated any better or worse at Walmart that I do at Target, Kohl's Dept Store or even Macy's when I go in to get cosmetics or a set of decorator towels or something. Of all of them, I have found Kmart to be the most lacking in the customer service area. But that is only my experience.

Jeanie - you are correct, kmart is the worse on customer service. I want to explain my earlier comment about hating Walmart. There are two Walmarts in my area that has terrible customer service. They have long lines due to only opening two to four lanes when they need eight open. The people who work there are obviously not happy to be there - no smiles, not helpful, even the buildings are dirty. I am a big believer that s--t runs down hill and so does bad management. Bad customer service comes down hill from bad management. Now on the other hand, there is a third Walmart a little further away that is clean. It has smiling employees who have stepped up to the plate with good customer service and seem to take pride in their jobs. I was so impressed with them, I actually requested to speak to the store manager and complimented him on his store and his employees. I guess in my original comments, I should have said I hate MY Walmarts. Hope your Walmarts are good ones!,

Jeanie - you are correct, kmart is the worse on customer service. I want to explain my earlier comment about hating Walmart. There are two Walmarts in my area that has terrible customer service. They have long lines due to only opening two to four lanes when they need eight open. The people who work there are obviously not happy to be there - no smiles, not helpful, even the buildings are dirty. I am a big believer that s--t runs down hill and so does bad management. Bad customer service comes down hill from bad management. Now on the other hand, there is a third Walmart a little further away that is clean. It has smiling employees who have stepped up to the plate with good customer service and seem to take pride in their jobs. I was so impressed with them, I actually requested to speak to the store manager and complimented him on his store and his employees. I guess in my original comments, I should have said I hate MY Walmarts. Hope your Walmarts are good ones!,

Oh sure...that makes perfect sense. We were lucky enough to get one of the good ones and I'm glad of the three, you have one clean, happy one to visit. :)

Edited by jeanie353

Yep real close about 30 mins south of Brook Field. I work in the one in Somers/Kenosha it's a little over a year old. I transfered from the one in Burlington. And your right WalMart treats their people real good they take care of us. And the insurance Blue Cross Blue Shield is awesome. I've been with WalMart now for over 4 years. It's hard when the shoppers treat you like crap but you just have to try and suck it. I just try and laugh to myself and tell myself their all helping pay my pay check & my "my share" we get every 3 months.

I think it has a lot to do with management if they have a good management team (and both stores I've worked at had it) the store is going to be clean and the people will be friendly. I always tried to smile and joke around with my customers but when you get a mean customer it really makes the rest of your day suck. I spent most of my time working in the bakery I've been on the front end since March so I'm still trying to get use to having to deal with the mean & rude people that come in there. In our store if the lines start to get to long they call all back up cashier to the front and open up more lines so people don't have to wait so long in line. We have an awesome and very fair store manager so I think that helps a lot. Now I know of another WalMart in Racine WI dirty and I mean dirty, last time I was there and that has to be 3 years now I wouldn't even buy anything I told DH we needed to get the heck out of there before we brought bugs home with us that's how bad it was.

Yep real close about 30 mins south of Brook Field. I work in the one in Somers/Kenosha it's a little over a year old. I transfered from the one in Burlington. And your right WalMart treats their people real good they take care of us. And the insurance Blue Cross Blue Shield is awesome. I've been with WalMart now for over 4 years. It's hard when the shoppers treat you like crap but you just have to try and suck it. I just try and laugh to myself and tell myself their all helping pay my pay check & my "my share" we get every 3 months.

What a small world is that? I grew up in Big Bend/Mukwonago....moved to New Berlin and finally landed here. Both of my brothers are down your way. One is in Wind Lake and the other in Racine. My brother in Wind Lake goes to the Walmart in Mukwonago and think it is one of the nicest. I have been the to one in Burlington but I've not been to Kenosha.

One things that impressed me so much about how Walmart operates with its employees is that when the roads get bad in the winter they tell the guys as soon as they are uncomfortable they WANT them to park the truck and they pay for the motel. I won't name any other big companies he has drove for and my husband used to drive semi as well who also drove for one very well known..huge company. They were not allowed to stop driving unless the roads became impassable. There are a lot of other little things my brother has mentioned that I was impressed about but that one stands out.

This is kinda funny....my sister-in-law wouldn't go in to a Walmart until after her husband started driving there and they got a discount. It took once to go there and now she may even be there more often than I am...lol.

I have to give Boston Store a little plug. I had to run there yesterday for cosmetics. Anyway, I spied these 85% off racks and scored two really nice tops + 3 Godiva chocolate candy bars and my total was either $13 or $17 (forgot) using a coupon they handed out at the door.

Being closer to the IL border probably gives you more options for wax buying for shipping costs? I'm like smack in the middle of BCN and Morris. Well, probably a little closer to Morris.

Edited by jeanie353

I hate Wally World too.... because they get way too much of my money on a weekly basis !!!!

I have Wally World on one end of town... Dollar Tree next to Target on the other end of town ... and a Dollar General and a Home Depot right in the middle !!!

My money does get spread around pretty good in this town ! LOL

Jo