Tarts only throw for 2 or so hours. Help!!!

flowerbaby

I use Ecosoya PB too and get great hot and cold throw. I heat to about 185. Pour the wax into my pour pot and stir a little to dissolve my dye chip. Then add the fragrance oil. Stir the oil in for 10-15 seconds, let it cool to about 145 then pour into clamshells. Sometimes I'll stir again about halfway through the cool down.

Jo

Great. I will try it again. I am probably just not getting it hot enough. I really love the ease of use of the Ecosoya and the Ky and I love the creamy finish. I hope I can work with one of them. Thank you, Elizabeth

I use a mixture of EcoSoya PB and EcoSoya Xcel. I love the results I get. I prepare the pour pots with the dye and the FO first. I heat the wax to 185 and ladel into the pour pots. Stir for a minute or so and then pour into clamshells or portion cups at about 155.

Flowerbaby, I have and tried the Ecosoya PB. I heat it to around 195, add FO, stir and pour. It does have good HT, but I have much better luck/results with the wax from The Candle Source (just placed another order today; Loren must love me, lol).

Most of the time I have no problem with release. I use the no-stick mini muffins pans. If I do have the occasional release problem, I put the pan in the fridge for a few minutes and out they come. HTH

Flowerbaby, I have and tried the Ecosoya PB. I heat it to around 195, add FO, stir and pour. It does have good HT, but I have much better luck/results with the wax from The Candle Source (just placed another order today; Loren must love me, lol).

Most of the time I have no problem with release. I use the no-stick mini muffins pans. If I do have the occasional release problem, I put the pan in the fridge for a few minutes and out they come. HTH

Well I appreciate so much all of the help I have received. I am going into mad scientist mode this weekend. I will let you guys know my results. Thanks again. Elizabeth

LOL, I think most of us are quite familiar with that "mad scientist mode"!

Well I appreciate so much all of the help I have received. I am going into mad scientist mode this weekend. I will let you guys know my results. Thanks again. Elizabeth