HELP!! Lots of tiny bubbles

I tried some electric grubby candles using silicone molds and IGI 4625 pillar blend wax and they have tons of tiny bubbles all around them. It makes them not look nice at all up close. Am I doing something wrong. I don't think it's the molds cause the first one came out a little better than the second one which is covered in the tiny bubbles. What am I doing wrong or how can I get rid of these bubbles. Please help. Thanks

No, I didn't tap the mold. I thought it would spill since the molds are so flimsy. And I think I poured to low of temp. I read the wax info again while on here and it said pour at 185 and I poured at 150. So that could be the problem. I am going to try again in a couple minutes. Will the scent not be as strong since I have to redo them?

Well I poured at 185 like recommended. Haven't taken them out of molds yet. But I did pull them over a little to take a peek inside and it looks like they are still there. But I will take a look once I can get them out. Oh, I hope this works they are for Xmas gifts and I would be embarrassed to give them. If the holes are still there could I whip the wax with a mixer and grubby over top to cover the holes? Just make them look extra grubby?

Well the ones I redid have bubbles and holes also. Now I am wondering if it is the mold. I read somewhere if you mix the silicone too much it will cause bubbles. I looked at the inside of the molds and there are alot of bubbles. Guess I'll contact the maker.