Just ordered IGI 6006 from CS and have wicking questions....

Hi Everyone!!

I'm going to begin testing 6006 from CS. I also ordered the 8 oz tins and tea light holders. I will have everything by Weds. Can you suggest appropriate wicking and sizes to begin with?

I ordered samples of ECO 2 and 6, HTP 52 and TL15. Will any of these possibly work, if not what else should I try? I am familiar with CD's, (LX's which I didn't care for) and Zinc's. I am just starting back. I use to use KY's Perfect Blend with CD's....Thank you for any advise!! :smiley2:

When I was testing 6006, I found that CD's worked best (but I hated them) -- I found that I could wick up one size with zinc wicks and it was doable with most scents. In other words, if a 44z normally worked in an 8oz tin with KY's Perfect Blend, then a 51z worked with the 6006 (yes, I'm a former PB user myself) :)

When I was testing 6006, I found that CD's worked best (but I hated them) -- I found that I could wick up one size with zinc wicks and it was doable with most scents. In other words, if a 44z normally worked in an 8oz tin with KY's Perfect Blend, then a 51z worked with the 6006 (yes, I'm a former PB user myself) :)

Thank you! It gives me a starting point with this wax. CD's I found worked well with PB...I miss that wax and really hate starting all over again. Do you know if any other supplier may have PB? :)

Edited by Oceangazer1

Thank you! It gives me a starting point with this wax. CD's I found worked well with PB...I miss that wax and really hate starting all over again. Do you know if any other supplier may have PB? :)

PB? As in eco pillar?

Does anyone know where I can buy sample packs of wicks. I'm starting all over again and don't want to buy 100 at a time. I want different sizes of CD's and zincs mostly. Thanks !!

I think CS has sample packs. Yes, I'm sure they do. Oops, they don't sell zincs anymore. Try Peaks.

Edited by HorsescentS