Cool Water Dupe

Shar

I need a replacement for Bert's Cool Water Type fragrance oil for cp soaping. I've tried other suppliers, 3 so far and have been disappointed. Does anyone know of a supplier that has a good strong dupe of this fragrance?

Many Thanks for your comments! I'm looking for the Men's Cool Water, and Berts was nice and strong and sold really good for me. The one's I have tried so far are NG, Bittercreek North, and Mill Creek's, and none of them are as good as Bert's. I ordered 2 lbs. of the BCN version after reading all the rave reviews on the forums and it's not strong at all and really don't care for the scent, maybe I got an off batch or something, but I'm very disappointed with it. I haven't tried SOS yet, so thanks for that recommendation. I'm gonna be testing one from Only Fragrance.net out of GA. I talked to the owner yesterday and he said it was very good so I'm really hoping I'll be pleased with it. Bert had some other oils that I really liked, but Cool Water was one that I really need a good replacement for since many of my customers like it so well.

My BCN Cool Water bars have been cured a little over a month, and they didn't discolor and had time to do a blue swirl. I used 1 oz/ppo room temp lye water/ warm oils and added coc milk at trace with no problems. The scent is mild compared to using about .7 oz. of Bert's. hers smells wayyyy better. I do prefer BCN to NG version though, it's just not as good as what I'm accustomed to and looking for a much better one. I'll post how the Cool water from OnlyFragrance.net does after soaping it. THanks again for all your comments.

I use Bramble Berry's Cool Waters............Very strong at .7oz to the pound and sooooooo good in the shower :0)

Wowzers $44/lb. on their Cool Water type, that's a little too spendy for me and my customers especially with the economy in shambles, I have to price my soap bars at a reasonable price so they sell well, but I do thank you for the recommendation, Lyn.

I have soaped BCN's with great results for quite a few years. No discoloration and smells awesome!

I've come to the conclusion that maybe I must have got an off batch of this fragrance from them then, mine is just so bland and mild, I like a good strong smelling soap. I may call it Mountain Spring or something along those lines and see how it sells, definitely can't call it Cool Water Type though, as mine just doesn't measure up to par, it's like its missing a few fragrance notes or something. I always sell out of their Drakkar dupe in my Beer/goat milk soap, and also their Purely Herbal is a great seller for me as well.

Wowzers $44/lb. on their Cool Water type, that's a little too spendy for me and my customers especially with the economy in shambles, I have to price my soap bars at a reasonable price so they sell well, but I do thank you for the recommendation, Lyn.

I hear you there Shar :0) I do have a sample of this from Cierra Candles here did purchase to try in wax but 4oz so will make some soap as well and let you know my thoughts :0)

I hear you there Shar :0) I do have a sample of this from Cierra Candles here did purchase to try in wax but 4oz so will make some soap as well and let you know my thoughts :0)

Thanks Lyn, I'm gonna post how Only Fragrance.net's Cool water dupe is as well, should receive my order tomorrow. I've already got my lye water measured out,lol..I recall reading a post a while back in which someone mentioned that Cierra had a good Cool Water dupe, and also that their Chamomile and Lavender was really good too, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, would be nice to order more than one oil due to the shipping fees... I used to mix Bert's Lavender and Chamomile in a Goat Milk recipe and that was my Mom's fave bar so gotta find a replacement for those oils too. It's such a bummer when a supplier goes out of business, I tell ya, and gotta make Mom happy,lol!:)