Paypal's Virtual Terminal? Rolling Reserve

SuzyK

I am so annoyed with Paypal right now. When I signed up for their virtual terminal, they put a rolling reserve on my account. Now 30% of every payment made to me goes into a reserve for 90 days. I cannot run a business with that, well I can but I don't want to. lol. I have $200 in there that I could really use right now.

Has anyone been able to get rid of the rolling reserve?

The one thing I have learned in my 8 years on ebay & paypal is that there is no rhyme or reason to anything they do! LOL It is a pain in the arse, but Paypal is sometimes a necessary evil for a alot of small business owners. I really am sorry you're having to deal with this.

Thanks! it is a necessary evil and it stinks. I have been using it as my business account for years and never had a problem with it. I did some research and there are some people way worse off than me. One guy said he had like $10,000 in reserve!

I am switching to Propay for my credit/debit transactions. I've used them before and never had a problem. I just want a way to get that money out of reserve.