Looking for a twin for Alabaster's Patchouli Rose (long time ago)

Brooke

I do NOT know of a twin since I've never smelled theirs, but Taylored had an awesome Patch Rose. Very strong. I can't remember who took over his scents. You might try a search and give it a try.

I will say Taylored's is not a sweet rose scent. It's a musty, earthy rose. I really loved it.

I do NOT know of a twin since I've never smelled theirs, but Taylored had an awesome Patch Rose. Very strong. I can't remember who took over his scents. You might try a search and give it a try.

I will say Taylored's is not a sweet rose scent. It's a musty, earthy rose. I really loved it.

AAA Candle Supply, in Texas, took over Taylored's FOs. Bugtussle shops there sometimes, she's a good source of info on AAA.

Shame on you!! J/K! I may have to check this out when I get around to snooping through sites and that won't happen until I finish a major PITA project at the job that makes the cash that I can spend on such items. Hope someone has suggestions for others to get, because one bottle isn't going to cut it if they're still carrying it.

• 11 months later...

that sounds right I loved it too its not sweet

I'll check AAA out to see thanks