Heartfelt Replacements

chrisinpa

NaturallyTru....you are lucky you don't know what it smelled like!

It is the best pine ever!

I tried Christmas Bliss years ago, I don't think that is a straight pine at all. Try the Blackberry Sage from RE, the Soap N Candles version. It is really great in soy and cp!

I soooo hope Gena is taking summer break and we hear from her soon!

Has anyone tried Rustic Essentials Apple Cinnamon or Alaskan Wilderness?

Not to be the bearer of bad news but I found Rocky Mountain Pine's twin was Bert Christmas Tree...identical in IMO. As for Apple Danish, check out KY's apple pie (now at Aroma Haven) or Bluegrass Homemade apple pie, or ICS Baked apples for an almost identical smell. All are fabulous!

I see that Just Scent and Daystar just added new pine/balsam scents today too. Good luck to you!

Edited by soshiegirl

I have never had a problem ordering from her, she has always worked with me, especially when I change my order on her.

I read some posts of others having problems getting a hold of her, and figured I better have a plan b.

I am so relieved I won't have to find replacements!

Gena just emailed me and said she is still in business, had computer problems.

I'm so happy!

Hope it works out for you but sorry, I'm not buying her story.

I just find it hard to believe she has been having computer problems all summer. People have been complaining since May.

She does have amazing oils so I hope she does right by the people who are willing to give her another chance.

If you have a online business you get your computer fixed ASAP.Your customers are counting on you :) I don't buy it either and have discontinued her scents from my line.Should I tell my customers now that she is back in business and put her oils back in my line ? Then in a few months have the same problems with delivery.There are lots of companies that want our business.Not going to risk the same thing again.