Midwest Candle Supply - Gelluminations

I was looking for a new supplier for Cotton Wicks, since KY closed I needed some immediately and could not wait for the Company that purchased their business to get them in. So I started searching on-line for a supplier. I came across Midwest Candle Supply, I wanted to check them out on this forum but it was down..so I took a chance and placed a order for cotton wicks and paid with PayPal. Well it's been over a week, so I emailed them asking if they could tell me when the order would ship..no response. I then noticed there was no phone number listed on their website just a fax number. So I finally found a phone number and called, of course it was just a answering machine so I left a message They never called me back. Did some more on-line searches and found they are listed a "F" with the BBB in Iowa. I have now filed with Paypal to get my money back. Has anyone else had bad experiences with this company? I should have seen red flags when I paid with PayPal the company name was Creative Illuminations...so that's like 3 different names for the same company. :angry2: Can anyone suggest another supplier for cotton wicks I need 500 of the 62-52-18 size ?

Ya know, they have great stuff on their site. I did buy from them once and everything was shipped in a week! It was great. I went and ordered again a few months later and I never got my email to say if they received my order, I did however get my email from paypal that the money was sent. I emailed them 3 times to see if they got my order with no response. I knew others had issues in the past so I didn't wait around and filed a dispute with paypal. Believe it or not there must be an issue with them because I got my money the same day I escalated it. As soon as I received my money I got an email that my order was cancelled. ARE you serious? I could have waited, I just wanted to know if they got the darn order. I do like their FO's etc. and it really stinks that they "work" like they do because I do like them, sadly I will not order again.