Raspberry Sangria from CS

Cinder

Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone is going to try the new Raspberry Sangria fragrance oil from Candlescience yet? I saw it update on the front of their site yesterday, looks like it would be a good one. :rolleyes2

• 5 weeks later...

Love the smell of this scent. It reminds me of Twigs & Berries, just a lighter woodsy note to it.

The cold throw is fabulous and the hot throw is good in a smaller sized room. The scent seems to get lost in a larger room. :(

If I have my bedroom door shut and walk in.. Wonderful... If I open the door, it fades really quick.

A few of my testers that had burned it in larger rooms/houses said the same thing.. :( Very light hot throw if any.. :(

I may have to up the % of oil in this one and see if it helps..

Anyone else test this scent.. Would love to hear your reviews too.

(Maybe I just have candle nose?? This time of year I usually do!! LOL)

I just received it...bought an 8 oz bottle to test and because it had good reviews. OOB it's Nasty! I sure hope it changes for the better

in wax or soap. :(

Ugh...I just poured it. Massive headache. It will probably be a great seller. I don't like alcohol smells. yuk. But have to go with what might sell.

• 2 weeks later...