Souther Scentsations Z-Bread Dupe for KY....

islandgirl

Tested the Z-Bread from SS and it is a good dupe IMO. :yay: Nice C&H throw!

It's under Grandma's Zucchini Bread

http://www.greatcandle.com/Fragrances%20D-G.htm

For all those needing it right away, this is an option for you since RE is not going to be stocking all fragrances for 4-6 weeks.

I also saw SS carries Caramel Pecan Pie and Orange Chiffon.

I haven't used those scents and did not test them, but I know some of you are looking for dupes.

I tested the Biscotti oil.

OMG this is fabulous!!! It reminds me of BCN's Biscotti that they used to have years ago. Strong and yummy!!

There is no chocolate in this one, just buttery cookies, vanilla and almond and it is Kick Butt!! :cheesy2:

Now to find a dupe to the Plumberry Spice. Still looking!! :rolleyes2

Edited by islandgirl

This is great news!! So happy that the SS oils are working out for you!! Did you notice that SS has a Plum scent??? Wonder what would happen if you mixed it with their Christmas Past???

I've been testing a few with great results...Holiday Pear, Pumpkin Brulee & Vanilla Pumpkin.. and just placed another order over the weekend...not necessarily to replace KY oils but just because I really am a FO HO!! :-)

Hey Islandgirl_

Its been awhile since I have been on here....I have always wondered about this companies fragrance oils- are you using them in soy or parrafin?

I recently got samples from elements and so far the throw in soy is not as strong as I would like, so just wondering what your using with SS.

Thanks

Hey Moonshine ~ I use Soy.

I did test the peppermint too. It is OK.. Not as strong as I would have liked. :(

BTW Moonshine.- Love the Rose Hip Oil for my face!! Been using it now for a few months. I will never go back to buying over the counter face/wrinkle cream again!!

I look 20 years younger now!! LOL J/J ... ( I wish)

But.... I do see a difference in my skins appearance and wrinkles. It has also helped with the occasional breakouts.

Good to see you back VE and Moonshine!!!!! :yay:

Edited by islandgirl

• 1 month later...

Thanks Islandgirl! and yes rosehip seed is the best money I ever spent and cheaper too huh? still cannot believe all the million dollar bottles of LIES I bought over the years! LOL!!

Candybee- yes Peaks is killer peppermint- the best I ever tried and going to pour my candles this weekend in it- I stocked up during their 15% sale!! Love the idea of mixing with creme brulee- is that Peaks also?

Islandgirl,

I think SS holiday scentsations (and Fillmore's citrus and balsam)have some similar notes to Ky's plumberry spice. Give them a try and see what you think!

Tested the Z-Bread from SS and it is a good dupe IMO. :yay: Nice C&H throw!

It's under Grandma's Zucchini Bread

http://www.greatcandle.com/Fragrances%20D-G.htm

For all those needing it right away, this is an option for you since RE is not going to be stocking all fragrances for 4-6 weeks.

I also saw SS carries Caramel Pecan Pie and Orange Chiffon.

I haven't used those scents and did not test them, but I know some of you are looking for dupes.

I tested the Biscotti oil.

OMG this is fabulous!!! It reminds me of BCN's Biscotti that they used to have years ago. Strong and yummy!!

There is no chocolate in this one, just buttery cookies, vanilla and almond and it is Kick Butt!! :cheesy2:

Now to find a dupe to the Plumberry Spice. Still looking!! :rolleyes2

I did try SS Holiday Sensations and it is the closest dupe to Plumberry Spice that I have found.. :)

RE got the Plumberry Spice and Z-Bread in so I am good for now. But at least now I have back ups!!

I will each out FMC's scent next time I order. THANKS

Edited by islandgirl