Heat and shipping

Any tips on shipping candles in this heat. I am worried they might melt. Please help any one. Any suggestions would be great.

I called CS recently & they said: Ship early in the week so the pkgs. are not left sitting over the weekend, other then that they should be fine. Sent tealights 4627 & votives 4794 from Ohio to Florida. A few Mac. Apple tealights were the only ones that had a tiny melty issue. They were sent during the worst of this heat wave also if that helps.

I guess it would depend on the average daily temp of where you are shipping to.......I'm in Phx & last summer I received an order of supplies via UPS - I stuck a thermometer in the middle of the box and the temp was 140*. I'm on a late-in-the-day delivery route and the box having been on the truck all day in the Phoenix heat, it got really hot. Had there been anything in the order with a melt point lower that 140*, it would have been soup.

Tammy here in Texas when I get oils in the summer, they are completely hot in the bottle. That cannot be good. Nothing we can do about it but as shippers, I tend to only want to ship items that are candles in containers, and tarts in clamshell packaging. I mail at the beginning of the week and will only ship priority.