CB Advanced and J233

Hello, Tam1116! I do not have an answer to your question (I do not use soy) but would like to share what I learned from 2 different suppliers. I was advised to not mix waxes until you know how each one performs on its own. I thought about it and it makes sense. If you mix the CBA and the J223 (btw, I really, really like the J223) and the combo doesn't work for you, it'll be difficult to find out if the problem is with the CBA or the 223. So perhaps you may want to consider testing each wax separately, and take good notes.

Hopefully someone with more experience will chime in.

Good luck!

I used to mix J223 or J50 with Ecosoya CB135. Did not care for CBA as it did not throw well so stuck with CB135. It made a beautiful creamy opaque candle with little frosting and good adhesion at 75% soy to 25% paraffin. Eventually I did end up making a 50/50 blend because thats what I loved the best.

I could interchange the J waxes because I was familiar with how each one behaved and knew how to make adjustments for each blend. Just agreeing with Ravens here that its best to know your waxes very well on their own prior to trying out blends.