With KY going OOB I need some replacements quick!! HELP!!!

I only seen it on her website after I refreshed it. That really hurts :(

I just spoke with her and she said she is just swamped with orders right now! No wonder.

I'm gonna miss her creme brulee and birthday cake the worst. Anyone know of dupes?

Edited by IwantItgreen

It was on her website this morning (I had to go and refresh the home page but it's still there) and I called her and she said that she is closing. Due to health reasons and family stuff they are closing. They are looking for someone else to buy it and she is selling out of everything.

Edited by southerngrace

Southerngrace, ICS's Baked Apples is the same to me as KY's Baked Apple Pie. I imagine with the Pink Sugar Cookie you could mix your own.

IwantItgreen, you have to try AH's Birthday Cake. It is awesome.

Edited by LeahRB
spelling

What's with the QUICK? She's still there and the ones you need appear to still be in stock. Just order what you need and give yourself time to find replacements. No panic!

She's already posted on FB that she will probably not have enough oils to fill the orders she had already received this morning and early afternoon. I haven't checked the site lately to see if she is keeping it updated or if she is just going to update it all at once.

She told me she was too swamped to keep the website updated as to whether it was in stock or not. She would fill what she could.

I can only imagine how swamped she must be!! I know she is doing the best she can, I've already told her if I don't receive my order I will understand. I'll be disappointed but not upset.

Try Southern Scentsations for some of the replacements. Coconut Cream Pie, Southern Vanilla, Caramel Pecan Pie, Grandma's Zucchini Bread, Mulled Cider, Orange Chiffon, Peppermint, Apple Pie...shoot I can't recall what else right now. And you have to try their Wildberry Parfait....rocks everyone out of the water!

Edited by NaturallyTru

Try Southern Scentsations for some of the replacements. Coconut Cream Pie, Southern Vanilla, Caramel Pecan Pie, Grandma's Zucchini Bread, Mulled Cider, Orange Chiffon, Peppermint, Apple Pie...shoot I can't recall what else right now. And you have to try their Wildberry Parfait....rocks everyone out of the water!

Since you are on a roll, what else do you recommend? I remember their Winter hug and butter rum, fantastic.

Since you are on a roll, what else do you recommend? I remember their Winter hug and butter rum, fantastic.

LOL...just looked this up for someone else. Here ya go:

I have used with good results (I have used their oils since they began...way back in 2001 or something):

Apple Crumb

Southern Apple Pie

Banana Kiwi

Banana Nut Bread

Butter Rum

Butterfly Meadows

Caramel Pecan Pie

Cashmere Scarf

Red Hot Cinnamon (perfumey)

Cinnamon Hollyberry (light to me)

Coconut Creme Pie (yummy)

Country Clothesline

Cucumber Melon

Fig Melon

Fresh Waterfall Mist

Fudge Nut Brownie (enough said...lol)

Gardenia

Holiday Pear

Holiday Scentsations (top seller at xmas)

Jasmine

Lemongrass (top seller right now for me)

Lilac

Mandarin Plum

Mango & Papaya

Orange Chiffon (she got this one from my request)

Plumeria

Pomegranate

Pumpkin Creme Brulee - yummy

Vanilla Pumpkin - very yummy (sells better for me than PCB)

Raspberry Rose

Raspberry Violet

Romance

Sandalwood Vanilla

Spiced Cranberry

Sweet Chestnuts

Sweet Snow

Winter Hug

Wildberry Parfait - aka OMG!

Windchimes

I have these but haven't tried yet (all smell great OOB):

Butterscotch Brulee

Cherry Blossom

Blueberry Cheesecake

Grapefruit

Strawberry Kiwi Sorbet

She came out with Sun & Sand the day after my last order came...but sounds awesome.

hth,

Trudi

I have never come across a cranberry sauce that smells just like the one Vickey carries. Does anybody else use this one? Do you know of any other supplier that has one that's even close. It's strong and I love it!

I have never come across a cranberry sauce that smells just like the one Vickey carries. Does anybody else use this one? Do you know of any other supplier that has one that's even close. It's strong and I love it!

I love cranberry scents and have tried many from all over. Never found one even close to KY's. Bummer.

Sad news indeed! I am already in a scramble to try to find duplicates for all of the Willow Woods oils I am losing and now I have to add my KY oils to the list? Holy Capers, Batman! Why is it always the good vendors that close? If Backwoods closes I am going to run away from home!

FYI: KY's Icy Peppermint smells pretty close to NG's Peppermint (if anyone is looking for a good peppermint replacement). They both throw well in parasoy and paraffin.

I have not yet found a duplicate of KY's Plumberry Spice or her Creme Brulee which was the only CB I have found that did not have that wierd burnt maple syrup smell to it. Oh well, the search must go on.

Best wishes for Vickey and her family - I hope it all turns out well for her.

LOL...just looked this up for someone else. Here ya go:

I have used with good results (I have used their oils since they began...way back in 2001 or something):

Apple Crumb

Southern Apple Pie

Banana Kiwi

Banana Nut Bread

Butter Rum

Butterfly Meadows

Caramel Pecan Pie

Cashmere Scarf

Red Hot Cinnamon (perfumey)

Cinnamon Hollyberry (light to me)

Coconut Creme Pie (yummy)

Country Clothesline

Cucumber Melon

Fig Melon

Fresh Waterfall Mist

Fudge Nut Brownie (enough said...lol)

Gardenia

Holiday Pear

Holiday Scentsations (top seller at xmas)

Jasmine

Lemongrass (top seller right now for me)

Lilac

Mandarin Plum

Mango & Papaya

Orange Chiffon (she got this one from my request)

Plumeria

Pomegranate

Pumpkin Creme Brulee - yummy

Vanilla Pumpkin - very yummy (sells better for me than PCB)

Raspberry Rose

Raspberry Violet

Romance

Sandalwood Vanilla

Spiced Cranberry

Sweet Chestnuts

Sweet Snow

Winter Hug

Wildberry Parfait - aka OMG!

Windchimes

I have these but haven't tried yet (all smell great OOB):

Butterscotch Brulee

Cherry Blossom

Blueberry Cheesecake

Grapefruit

Strawberry Kiwi Sorbet

She came out with Sun & Sand the day after my last order came...but sounds awesome.

hth,

Trudi

Thank you!

Starrville Soaps has the identical Creme Brulee, I think theirs is even stronger. I know where to get a few of these scents. But that is a big seller for me. I hate to see them close. I used looked and Rustic Essentials is taking them over.

Edited by Debra Phelps