Candlewic sale

Candlewic has a "truckload" sale on "select" wax. It is a vague offer. Apparently they are offering "truckload" prices (pallet price?) for select wax that will be calculated at checkout time, ie, after you commit to buy.

Does anyone know if this applies to 4045 wax? What quantity? Slab? Case?

The offer says "Conditions Apply *" with the asterisk but nowhere on their site is the asterisk defined or explained. I was always taught that footnotes, endnotes and asterisks need to be explained.

Edited by EricofAZ

Ya, that sale was VERY vague. I searched all over the site for more info. put wax in my cart, etc. I would have called but it was in the wee hours of the morning. I finally gave up and forgot all about it. I will have to call today, I guess.

Dana, I'm like you, I play after work and try to get everything resolved. I'm not going to spend one NY Second (which I guess is shorter than an Arizona second?) calling in the daytime. The day job is my priority so if I can't get it resolved at night, it doesn't happen.

I like Candlewic, they sell rolls of raw wick at reasonable prices (much to Einstein's delight) but their webmaster is a slouch. Go to the moulds page and look at the picture of the floating rose, then click on it. You won't see it listed. It is, however, listed on a different page.

Gosh, isn't that a shame? I have nothing to do at night but notice glitches in people's websites? (And play with Einstein.)

Oh, the PM was that the 4045 by the case does have the pallet price, but not sure about slabs.

Edited by EricofAZ

so I'm trying to place an order and the website gives me:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'pky_tbl_Customers'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.tbl_Customers'.

The statement has been terminated.

I filled my cart last night and it was gone today so I started over.These folks really make it hard to throw money at them.

Edited by EricofAZ

Ok, couldn't sleep so I tried again and got it to work. Goodie! The sale is for case only, not slabs, but I really want to try the 4045 because I want a good dripless taper and Bruce thought it might be worth a try. If it works out, great, if not, I'll see y'all in the classies.

I'm a long ways away and the shipping is pretty reasonable given the distance - for wax. Boy, when I looked at glassware, the shipping went through the roof, so I'll wait for a shipping discount sale (candlewic did that a while back) before ordering glassware.

I ordered 3 pallets of glassware and it wasn't to bad. $95 per pallet to Ohio......but then on the invoice they charged me like $195 per pallet! I called and let them know about that and a few other mistakes on the invoice. It has been several weeks. I guess I better check again to see if they actually did take the extra amounts back off my card. They are very nice though, just takes them a while to get it right!