Vanilla Bean Noel

Sndfrddy

I've tried to purchase Vanilla Bean Noel from TC a couple of times now and it's been sold out. Has this been out for a while or have I just had bad timing both times? If it has been out for the whole time, does anyone know if they will be carrying it agaain? Thanks!

TCS has been out of it for a while. Have you tried emailing them?? Or better yet I would try calling. When they were out of Amish Harvest they never did reply to any of my emails but I was finally able to reach them by phone.

And yes, Miami-Erie carries it also but I have never tested it to see if it's the same or close to TCS.

Good luck!!

Karen

I wonder if they will ever get that back in stock. Seems like they have been out of it for months and months.

I don't know how it compares to ME's. All I know is that it is the best I have found. I should have gotten a sample of it last week with my FO order from ME to compare. ugh

They have been out of vanilla bean noel and spiced apples and peaches for a very long time. I found Just Scent and Daystar's vanilla bean noel smell identical to TCS. I just haven't found a good replacement for the spiced apples and peaches yet.

Edited by soshiegirl