FO's From Miami Erie For Para Soy Tarts

I saw the recent post regarding their fo's in candles..I only make tarts using a para soy blend. Any really good strong recommendations for tarts? I've never ordered from them before. Their Country Berry Hotcakes and Candle Shop fo's caught my eye. Thanks

Karen

Actually, all the oils they sell are geared to be super strong - I've spoken with Angie & she told me when they test them, if they don't get a strong throw within a few days, they don't use it...that's with their soy & soyblend. I don't think you'll be disappointed with whatever you choose...granted they are competitors with us all, but they do have great oils.

Edited by marcuset

That said, I don't know if you are a fan of Apple Pie...but I've always been - & she has a spectacular one in her Hot Apple Pie (smells identical to Village Candle's Apple Pie, imo) . Her Sugar Cookies are superb too. Cozy Fall Nights & Home Sweet Home are very similar (slight apple note more so in the Cozy Fall Nights) - but I recommend those two also.

Edited by marcuset
Fingers aren't cooperating! Ugh.

I saw this elsewhere, this person uses soy:

Sweet Potato Pie~Excellent

Cucumber Coconut~Excellent

Sugar Cookie Dough Bread~Excellent

Vanilla Bean Noel~very strong best I have found

Butter Pecan Ice Cream~Very true

Choc Buttercream~ OH MY Wonderful

Buttercream Bliss~ Do I need to say more!

Buttercream Drizzled Bread - Very yummy, nice and strong.

Blueberry Bread - A perfect blend of blueberry and bread. I renamed Blueberry Muffin.

Apple Jack and Orange Peel - WOW...the best I have found.

Banana Nut Muffin - Excellent...great combo of banana, spices and bread.

Sweet Potato Pie - Am replacing my old SPP with this one...super strong and spicy!! LOVE it!!!

Country Berry Hotcakes - Strong, wonderful blend of maple syrup, hotcakes and berries. A great seller for me.

Country Cinnamon - Perfect blend of spices, nice and strong but not overpowering.

Peppermint Tea - The best peppermint scent I have found.

Blackberry Tea - I am in love with this scent, strong, fresh and lovely.

I have many more to write about but I think you can see where this is going!!!

Awesome oils, and Fantastic customer service!!

I use GB415 and the only scent I have tried from her and was disappointed in is Crescent Rolls.

I just ordered more samples and still have a few more left from my last order to test.

Here are a few of the ones I have had great success with in candles and tarts...I know there is more but these are off the top of my head!! :-)

Buttercream Drizzled Bread

Apple Jack and Orange Peel

Banana Nut Muffin

Hot Apple Pie

Cozy Fall Nights

Warm Christmas

Blackberry Tea

Peppermint Tea

Sweet Potato Pie

Lemonberry Crisp

Country Cinnamon

Blueberry Bread

Country Berry Hotcakes

Cranberry Spice

Coconut Lime

Cinnamon Bread

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Ah..so true!!! Just ordered 10 of their 2 oz samplers (actually 2 of the sampler pack set..5 two ouncers for $17.25) Of course had to have Sweet Potatoe Pie and Country Berry Hotcakes. Also ordered Cozy Fall Nights, Buttercream Bliss, Lemonberry Crisp, Banana Nut Muffin, Blackberry Tea, Vanilla Bean Noel, Cinnamon Bread and Caramel Apple Cafe.

Ah..so true!!! Just ordered 10 of their 2 oz samplers (actually 2 of the sampler pack set..5 two ouncers for $17.25) Of course had to have Sweet Potatoe Pie and Country Berry Hotcakes. Also ordered Cozy Fall Nights, Buttercream Bliss, Lemonberry Crisp, Banana Nut Muffin, Blackberry Tea, Vanilla Bean Noel, Cinnamon Bread and Caramel Apple Cafe.

Great choices!! :-)

I carry all of these but the Vanilla Bean Noel and Caramel Apple Cafe so I can't wait to hear your reviews on those!!!

I'm regretting I didn't get the Vanilla Bean Noel, but I got some greats I think:

Sweet Potato Pie

Amish Friendship Bread

Twilight Christmas

Hot Apple Pie

Caramel Apple

Country Berry Hot Cakes

Buttercream Iced Carrot Cake

Cranberry Spice

Prairie Kitchen

Blackberry Tea

Brown Sugar and Fig

I know...crazy isn't it????? Let me know what you ordered. Of course I'm always impatient to get anything new...I think as soon as I order they should be on my doorstep the next day!!! Hopefully I'll get them this week and will let you all know my impressions.

I'm regretting I didn't get the Vanilla Bean Noel, but I got some greats I think:

Sweet Potato Pie

Amish Friendship Bread

Twilight Christmas

Hot Apple Pie

Caramel Apple

Country Berry Hot Cakes

Buttercream Iced Carrot Cake

Cranberry Spice

Prairie Kitchen

Blackberry Tea

Brown Sugar and Fig

More great choices!!! Can you tell I'm a really big fan of their oils?? LOL

Can't wait for a review of the Brown Sugar & Fig...it's on my wish list!!