New Fall Scents

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot I have a sample of the Pom Cider. Haven't put it in wax yet. But OOB its very nice!

I got it because I was looking for a subsitute pomegranate because last year I used CS Pom & Sage and it bombed. I loved it but it just didn't sell that well for me.

But I am thinking of mixing it with something--- maybe MacIntosh Apple or plain cherry? I want it a little bit sweeter and fruitier.

Edited by Candybee

Yes, Karen, I have...I love it. Not typical cider fragrance. Throws like no tomorrow as well. Has a little bit of a bitter 'bite' to it. It's unusual, but wonderful.

Thanks Marcuset, I really am wanting to sample this for fall!!

last year I used CS Pom & Sage and it bombed. I loved it but it just didn't sell that well for me. But I am thinking of mixing it with something--- maybe MacIntosh Apple or plain cherry? I want it a little bit sweeter and fruitier.

Candybee, let us know how your mixing experiments come out? I, too, thought Pom & Sage would be a good seller but not in my area. I still have most of the pound I bought last year.

I love doing the fall scents!

I am planning on a Pumpkin Apple Butter, Toasted Marshmallow (KY), Apple Jack n Peel (BB). I did caramel dip (EL) last year, pumpkin souffle (CS) and a Spiced Pumpkin (50/50 Burning love cin fom BG and pumpkin souffell (CS). Also did candy corn from BG, how is candy corn from TCS?

I love the scents from TCS but am not getting enough throw out of them, I really want to use dried apple wreath, gingerbread applesauce and a couple more. I love their amish harvest.

I would like to do a sweet pumpkin spice ... any suggestions for the 'sweet' part? Pumpkin pie filling (ICS), Berts apple cinnamon, and something sweet ... ?

Aub

I am going to use Fall Harvest (AH) this year. I just love it! I have used Vanilla Pumpkin and Pumpkin Creme Brulee from SS in the past. Both great but Vanilla Pumpkin sells a little better for me.

May I ask what supplier is SS? I am not familiar with them ... the vanilla pumpkin caught my eye

Hi- I am reading the posts, but I do not understand the abbreviations. I am new to making candle, room sprays, and diffusers. I honestly just bought everything wholesale, but have decided that I can make these things myself. Can anyone offer insight on reasonable places to order oil and wax? I wanted more food scents/fall scents like banana nut bread, pumpkin spice, spice cake, blueberry...variations of good fall scents, etc. I also wanted to make room spray, but every recipe that I have found on the internet is not good, it is just wasting oil. I also wanted to make diffusers too...I am trying to also find clam shell holders. I live in VA, and can drive to pick up within reason...can anyone offer suggestions to a newbie?

May I ask what supplier is SS? I am not familiar with them ... the vanilla pumpkin caught my eye

SS is Southern Scentsations...I've been testing the Vanilla Pumpkin and the Pumpkin Creme Brulee both in 415 and they are both great!!

I've been testing Fall scents from Rustic Escentuals. I am head over heels for their Bonfire Bliss! So far the scents I've tart tested have excellent throw and I'm excited to try them all in my 8oz masons. Autumn Magic and Acorn Harvest from NG are nice Fall scents that I'll be using this season. I'm still unsure about a pumpkin and an apple scent. I can't seem to find the one that I like and that throws well too, and I'll keep testing.

I've been testing Fall scents from Rustic Escentuals. I am head over heels for their Bonfire Bliss! So far the scents I've tart tested have excellent throw and I'm excited to try them all in my 8oz masons. Autumn Magic and Acorn Harvest from NG are nice Fall scents that I'll be using this season. I'm still unsure about a pumpkin and an apple scent. I can't seem to find the one that I like and that throws well too, and I'll keep testing.

AH/RE is who I need to order from next... So many Pumpkins, which are you leaning too. I had Bonfire Bliss on my list too.

AH/RE is who I need to order from next... So many Pumpkins, which are you leaning too. I had Bonfire Bliss on my list too.

I ordered Butternut Pumpkin, Apple & Pumpkin Strudel, Pumpkin Spice Roll and the Sweet Pumpkin. I haven't tested the tarts I made with these, yet. But OOB, I'm leaning towards the Butternut Pumpkin or the Sweet Pumpkin. I also like the Oak Barrel Cider and the Frosted Winter Berry. I just placed another order for FOs from her, I got new glass containers tonight and I want to pour this weekend. She's really quick on shipping too, which is great!

I ordered Butternut Pumpkin, Apple & Pumpkin Strudel, Pumpkin Spice Roll and the Sweet Pumpkin. I haven't tested the tarts I made with these, yet. But OOB, I'm leaning towards the Butternut Pumpkin or the Sweet Pumpkin. I also like the Oak Barrel Cider and the Frosted Winter Berry. I just placed another order for FOs from her, I got new glass containers tonight and I want to pour this weekend. She's really quick on shipping too, which is great!

Thanks that helps alot...I need to order some other oils from her so I wanted to get some fall scents while I was at it. I will add a couple samples of the Oak barrel cider & frosted winter berry. :)

• 10 months later...
Wow! That sounds amazing! What do you call this of you don't mind sharing?

right now it's just "unnamed fall scent" LOL. Any ideas? I'm thinking "Autumn Breeze" or something to that affect. Maybe "Haystacks" or "Harvest Straw"?

Edited by rctfavr3