Fragrance Oilsi

crazzie

We carry about 300 scents. I order from 20 to 30 suppliers on a regular basis. In some cases, I only order 1 or 2 scents from a particular supplier. I have noticed that some suppliers excel or bomb at bakery, some at floral, some at fruit, etc. I do see trends within MY scent list and suppliers. I also have suppliers I will never order from as I've had bombs across all scent families or strength (ie, Candles and Supplies is one of those).

I order from different companies but my main supplier is Candle Science where I get my wax and just about all their scents. It's a wonderful company. Customer service doesn't get any better. And every scent they have is to die for and just wonderful throwers. I'll miss Diane too. She was such an asset to that company.

Trappeur

I'm mainly a soap and B&B maker, although I'm going to start playing around with wax again. In my soap etc, I use FO's from Peak, Candlescience and Bert's, companies that I consider "candle" suppliers and others that I think of as "soap" suppliers - The Scent Works, Sweetcakes, Brambleberry, Tony's and Flickers/Moonworks. Most FO suppliers have information about performance in both applications but I do think that some places seem to specialize more in one application than the other. I also can't imagine putting some of the more expensive oils in wax! I'll keep them for soap or lotion.