Two thumbs up for Candlewic!!

:thumbsup: I've had some problems with the quality of an item I had been buying from them and I have to say they have the BEST customer service ever!!! They made everything right and were very helpful and curteous. I wish all suppliers were as great as they are with the service.:yay:

I agree Cathy in ME. Way back before I ever posted here I posted on TSR and NG's board. Of course you couldn't mention other suppliers on NG's board but TSR you could. I can remember people complaining big time about CW. One day I ordered and I have been VERY pleased with most of their products and great CS.

Like all of the free LX wicks Bill Binder sent to me...postage paid by CW...along with tons of advice when pouring palm pillars. And I know I've said this before...maybe here...the time I ordered metal tart pans and they sent me like 6 or 8 too many. I called to tell them and said that they could add the price to my next order and was told...no way would we charge you. You keep them...on us.

one of the better selections in raw wick on a spool, and a fair price.

I'd like to see them increase their range (smaller and larger of each type seems to be dropped like ECO 0.2 or PK13, which I can't find anywhere). However, their selection is pretty awesome as it is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've always considered trying them but have bulked at the idea because of the shipping cost since I'm in Australia. I contacted them about it and they've allowed me to post my products to my partner who lives in KS atm and he'll pass them on to me. Basically I'll be purchasing all my molds through them, but buying my wax and other items through Australian companies.

Your post and everyone's replies have cemented my decision to try them out :)