Fall/Holiday FO's

megandgarr

I know it is a bit early still, but when does everyone typically begin working with the fall/holiday scents? Those are my favorite type of scents, so I am only asking out of curiousity because I love reading the threads about these scents and running out to order more FO's...

Also because I live in AZ where it is so bleeping hot right now, if my house smell like Fall/Winter, I can just close my eyes and pretend everything isnt melting outside.

I've already started retesting last years FO's just to make sure they work with the new IGI palm wax. Next time I make an FO order I will be ordering some different Fall/Winter scents to start testing.

Steve

It stays pretty hot in Alabama well into the fall months but I start after Labor Day with all the pumpkin/apple stuff. My summer scents have picked up and there are some (Creme Brulee) that sell year round but customers usually let me know when they are tired of seasonal fragrances. HTH

Steve

Carole, a gal after my own heart. I love love love, did I say love pumpkin pie scents. I made 3 pumpkin blends recently and I am very happy with all of them (at least for the first few hours until they poop out on me), but that is another thread, LOL...

I like Fall scents year round, too. Just poured Wildfire's Pumpkin Pie Spice. Have you tried that one? :P If not, you will soon. It's yummy!

Is Wildfire's more on the spicy side?? I am looking for a replacement for FOH's Pumpkin Spice, for some reason Elements will not carry it.

Is Wildfire's more on the spicy side?? I am looking for a replacement for FOH's Pumpkin Spice, for some reason Elements will not carry it.

I don't think it is quite as spicy as others I have tried. I smell spicy AND sweet pumpkin. I wish I had some of FOH's Pumpkin Spice to compare it. I have had that in the past. Loved FOH's FOs!

I will say that IMO, Wildfire's FOs are top-notch. Love her Spiced Cranberry, Tin Star, Rustic Jeans, Vanilla Romance, Iced Lemon Biscotti....well, just add them all to the list. lol

Edited by nmhoneybear