Things I have learned through Trial and Error

I don't think I can, I'm still a noob. HAHAAA!

After 72 posts I think you should be able to. Have a look in your control panel as it said that you had PM's disabled. Otherwise if you are on ECF, PM me over there. Same username as on here

Edited by RichardLOZ

Yay another oops related to heat guns today. When using a wire rack to elevate your molds so you don't accidentally delaminate the countertops (don't ask), keep in mind that laying your arm on the portion of the wire rack that you were just aiming the heat gun at will give you a nice new skin pattern to your arm. It's probably better to let the mold move instead.

Well, I wondered what all the tips were that filled 4 pages...silly me.

Scented, I have never thrown a mold, but I'll keep that in mind. :)

My addition to this thread would be to never shake a bottle of liquid dye when you are pissed at your ex. I think there are still navy blue dots on the wall.

If you are balancing a mold at a precarious angle, make sure it is stable before pouring wax into it. I've had some stupid "oops" moments because I rushed and didn't make sure the mold was going to be able to maintain that same position once filled with wax.

I've also learned to not wear my favorite jeans or shoes when making wax...one should learn after the first time...I am still retaught that lesson occasionally!