Off topic a bit, but did anybody take over Greenleaf's business regarding their fos?

RWV

It's my understanding that Just by Nature sold their business to Southwest Candle. The scents, descriptions, and waxes are the same as Just by Nature (although the numbers assigned to the waxes are different since the name of the company has changed) If this isn't right, somebody please chime in. I've used several of JBN scents in the past and was pleased with all except the orange-vanilla. It smelled wonderful but I never could get it to blend with any wax or percentage I tried--the scent always sunk to the bottom.

You are correct. Unfortunately, JBN had already changed out some of their formulations (creme brulee) and didn't bother to tell anyone, so who knows what they carry now? I understand that the person who bought the store used to work there and is working hard to restore the business. They have had some great fos in the day. HTH

Steve