Regional rates through USPS

fmsojka

Just wanted to comment on how awesome the regional shipping rates are. A great way for customers to save money, and easy to use. We have been very impressed.

Not sure how to set up real time with it on my cart, but I adjust the shipping price and refund the over charge.

I agree. I love shipping now using the click 'n ship with the regional boxes. Saves me lots of money and the box sizes are perfect for most of my website sales. I still have the regular priority rates on my website so I just refund the shipping to the customer and that makes them happy.

I'm going to advertise my new cheap shipping rates at all my craft fairs and markets so customers will be less afraid to spend money on shipping. I already do free shipping coupons from time to time on my website and get some good business that way. With the low rates it works out for me and my customers.

I have not noticed any "in state" differences in price between regional boxes and regular priority. For me, in state always seems to be reasonable. For "out of state", the savings are extremely significant in the Regional box A. I hope the PO keeps the regional boxes. It is a great service!