Miami Erie Oils

I have great luck with their oils in GB415. When Angie had Snowtop I used all their oils and got my wax from them. Was disappointed when they closed up and elated when she re-opened as Miami Erie!

Here are the ones I use:

Apple Jack and Orange Peel

Blueberry Bread

Banana Nut Muffin

Hot Apple Pie

Lemonberry Crisp

Prairie Kitchen

Coconut Lime

Country Berry Hotcakes

Country Cinnamon

Cranberry Spice

Sugar Cookie

Vanilla & Oak

Warm Christmas

Pink Sugar

I'm still testing Crescent Rolls...so far I'm not impressed but it's the first oil I have found that I've been disappointed in.

Still have a lot sitting here waiting to be tested and just ordered 5 new ones...Blackberry Tea, Peppermint Tea, Sweet Potato Pie, Expresso Coffee and Pumpkin Spice Cake!!

Karen

I resisted buying for a long time because I don't like that a supplier also competes with its own customers. As Front Porch Candle, since the cost of their supplies is so low, they are able to offer free shipping and that is a huge advantage. I finally tried a bunch. Here is what I ordered and my review

Warm Baked Bread - scent was strong enough but some notes were off

Bread Pudding - weak

Buttercream Bliss - good but like Daystar better

Crescent Rolls - seems off somehow

Cherry Turnover - nice cherry scent but no pastry or baking notes

Amish Friendship Cake - a bit bland but good yeast cake notes

Banana Bread Pudding - weak

Blue Sugar - excellent

Blue Sugar Cinnamon - excellent

Cherry Limeade - excellent

Coconut Cream Pie - tart, cream cheese type note, very little coconut

Mexican Fried Ice Cream - good scent but light throw

Pineapple Upside Down Cake - all pineapple but no cake or bakery notes; pineapple notes are delicious, though!

I use a lot of their oils in my 464 soy wax candles.

Banana Pancakes

Strawberry Pancakes

Banana Nut Muffins

Buttercream Bliss

Vanilla Bean Noel

Sugar Cookies

Pumpkin Cookies

I recently got some of their new oils but I haven't tried them yet, but OOB they smell really good! I'm anxious to try them out in soy. They're shipping time is pretty good too, though I'm about a 7 hour drive from them, so I can get a package from them USPS in about 2 days.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the hot apple pie, buttercream cookies and her sweet potato pie is very nice.(similar to NG but threw better for me than the one from NG) I'm still in the process of testing several more from ME.

I am in love with The Candle Shop FO, haven't tried any others but I to try

the Bodacious Blackberry & Back Porch & Primitive

Gatherings.

What does the candle shop Fo smell like? That one has me curious but wasn't sure what it would really smell like.

Edited by aviator girl

What does the candle shop Fo smell like? That one has me curious but wasn't sure what it would really smell like.

Juicy, Fruity, comforting....IDK, IMO it reminds me of my house when I have poured a bunch of scent all day. Not one aroma stands out more than the other, I really like it. I made tester melts for my burner at work, and the guy that works in a office down the hall came down and ordered some from me. Since I started making soap I kinda made a rule that I would not buy FO's that are not skin safe, but with this one I don't care I have to have it in my line.

I don't think there is anything not to love. It is also a great scent to offer a buyer who can't make up there mind. The ones that are drawn into your both by the intoxicating smell, but when they pick up individual candles they say "no that's not it"...well I believe this is the scent for them. Lol

Just had to post that I got the Sweet Potato Pie this week - oob is very similar to KY's version, slightly more buttery tho. Will see yet...when I have some time will have to put it in wax & then I'll compare side by side. I love KY's, BTW. This one is really good too.

Don't feel bad, Lorelei. I didn't get the Candle Shop FO Either. I will have my samples early next week, too. I did, however, order tarts from her in Candle Shop to try. I'll let you know what I think.

I will be interested in your opinion myself. :)