The perfect Cinnamon Bun Candle mold?

I have been buying my molds from flexible molds but she doesn't have what I am looking for.. I want the large hand rolled looking cinnamon bun and I recently found French Hill Country Molds? Does anyone know anything about them or have you purchased from them? :confused:

I have the instructions, with photos, on how to make Cinnamon Bun Candles without using a mold. Very simple - plus, you can get creative like adding a few raisens or nuts on top, which you can make. If you will send me your email address, I will send to you as an attachment. Can't figure out how to add attachment here.

J.Snow

Bella Vista, AR

• 2 months later...

i'd like the instructions if still available. Thanks chandlerwicks@yahoo.com

I have the instructions, with photos, on how to make Cinnamon Bun Candles without using a mold. Very simple - plus, you can get creative like adding a few raisens or nuts on top, which you can make. If you will send me your email address, I will send to you as an attachment. Can't figure out how to add attachment here.

J.Snow

Bella Vista, AR