dumb question about tarts

pixie

I know tarts are supposed to easily pop out of the mold but are they also supposed to pop outta the warmer??

And if so, do scentsy tarts pop outta the warmer easily as well? I thought I read on the scentsy site that in order to replace the tart, you have to pour the warm oil out then wipe with a paper towel?

The reason I ask, is Ive never used any other tarts except my own and while they pop outta the mold fine, I can never get them to pop outta the warmer and Im wondering if this is how they are supposed to be or if I need to use a different wax. Atm I am using 4627 (very soft, i know) with ecosoya pb.

I have used plain 4794 for tarts and a blend of 4794/4630 and I have to put the bowl of the warmer in the freezer for a few minutes for them to pop out.

CandleAddict_RN- how do you like the 4794/4630 mix? I find that warmers with round bowls will pop out, but if the bowls are not round, you need a little pressure. I would prefer customers not to deal with melted wax- you know how customers can be... lol