A&F Fierce Dupe?

• 2 months later...
I've had more than one person tell me that CS Oakmoss & Amber smells just like "Fierce". Throws great in 464. I've never actually smelled Fierce, but in particular the 20-somethings really notice the similarity!

No, Not At All. Sorry. I made a pillar candle in CS oakmoss & Amber, and my husband wears "Fierce" and they aren't even close. I love it when he has it on, :drool: it makes me want to eat him*getdown* :embarasse :grin2:

I have JS fierce, don't know what it really smells like. I can send a sniffy, PM me.
JS Fierce isn't Fierce either...it's Ezra Fitch. I think it's false advertising for these companies to market them as fierce whenever all of them are Ezra Fitch (their other cologne). I told Nature's Garden that I was disappointed because theirs also is not Fierce it is Ezra Fitch and their answer was, "Well I am sure you will find that it smells good." ...That's not the point...if I wanted to buy Ezra Fitch, I would buy that but I want Fierce (what you smell when you go into one of their stores). I told them they should change the name to reflect the correct scent..I know RE has theirs labeled properly as Ezra...the others should do the same.

JS Fierce isn't Fierce either...it's Ezra Fitch. I think it's false advertising for these companies to market them as fierce whenever all of them are Ezra Fitch (their other cologne). I told Nature's Garden that I was disappointed because theirs also is not Fierce it is Ezra Fitch and their answer was, "Well I am sure you will find that it smells good." ...That's not the point...if I wanted to buy Ezra Fitch, I would buy that but I want Fierce (what you smell when you go into one of their stores). I told them they should change the name to reflect the correct scent..I know RE has theirs labeled properly as Ezra...the others should do the same.

You're SO right!!! I just got a sample of NG "Fierce" today, and it's definitely not Fierce!

What a bust!

You're SO right!!! I just got a sample of NG "Fierce" today, and it's definitely not Fierce!

What a bust!

I think they should refund us because that is false advertising. I think they don't change it because they know people are trying to find a true Fierce so they sell more that way. But they need to change the name to Ezra Fitch because that is the dupe it smells like.