Did anyone attend the Nature's Garden open house? How was it?

I hate to say we missed the open house =( Go figure Troy and I both were sick with a chest cold and didn't want to "infect" everyone =) I heard from Melissa and Deb and Nicole that it was a huge success and everyone had a great time! Wish we could had met some of the other members here =) Oh...maybe next time =)

The weather was great that day so we rode the Harley up with it's little trailer to load and bring back our goodies in.

They did a great job. Had several themed tables around the showroom.. like bakery, unique, summer..etc. Scents to smell related to the theme along with finished products using the scents.

The decorations were great and lots of tables and chairs to relax in.

We got there later in the day around 3:30 and was still pretty busy.

They offered 10% off our order that day :cheesy2: and also had a special for buying sample scents.. so all was good. Oh and gave a code that is good for 5% off the month of June also.

Deb had fun little door prizes to give out and we both won one :yay:

The food spread was great too.. unless you were trying to diet then you were doomed.. all was homemade by Deb's mom and yummy.

If you placed an order it did take a bit longer for them to process it all then it normally does when you do a walk in order there.. but the workers were going as fast as possible and a lot of stock was bought in the couple of hours we were there.

Other than slow orders the only thing I would change would be to have on display all of the products that are available for the people to touch and see. I am a visual person and seeing a bottle, mold, etc.. can spur me on to buy more than a flat picture on a screen does..lol

All in all Deb and all of NG did a fantasic job and all the staff seemed to truly enjoy being there on what was usually a day off for them. Deb's mother and her 2 adorable boys were even there helping out.

I told Deb personally I would love if she would offer some classes on her various products. I am a soaper wanna bee and would love some hands on teaching before jumping into the suds.

I went and had a great time, met one person on this list but because no one put their company names I couldn't figure out who everyone was so probably saw some of you but didn't know!!

We had a great time and enjoyed the food and sniffing all the fragrances. I too would have liked to see the other products out on a table because she only had one catalog in the whole warehouse!!

Anyway the food and Deb's parents were wonderful and we had a good time!